Why Trust Your Family's Safety to Safe Sheds?
- Our customers are storm survivors! Thousands of our above ground storm shelters are located all over the U.S. in "tornado alley", the Midwest, and along coastal regions prone to hurricanes.
- Our shelters are engineered and manufactured to meet FEMA Pub. 320, giving you near absolute protection against winds up to 250 mph (an EF5 tornado).
- As a producer member of the National Storm Shelter Association, our shelters have passed rigorous review and testing by third party engineers and researchers, including the ultimate severe weather wind experts at Texas Tech University.
- We believe in making our storm shelters affordable for everyone...you can protect your family for less than $4,000!
- You receive excellent customer service before, during, and after your purchase. Our customers will tell you it's true!
In April of 2014, an EF4 tornado struck the town of Vilonia, Arkansas. It picked up and slammed this truck against the Safe Shed storm shelter shown above. Although they lost almost everything they owned, the seven people inside the Safe Shed survived with no injuries. The storm shelter had only minor scratches, chips, and dents.
90 color selections are available to match or compliment any home and yard. Our shelters are designed to blend into your neighborhood and are often approved by HOAs.
We've criss-crossed the country, delivering safety, security, and peace of mind to families and businesses in 35 states!
Safe Sheds customers are everywhere! With thousands of buildings in 35 states plus the country of Cuba (on a U.S. Military base), our shelters have been exposed to a wide variety of challenging weather situations. From the base of Mt. Rainier to the coast of Florida, Safe Sheds customers depend on their above ground storm shelters to protect their families and employees in harsh weather conditions, including hurricanes and tornadoes. Weather-tested, customer-approved...Safe Sheds storm shelters save lives across America!