You've Found The Best Concrete Tornado Shelter For Your Family!
- Tested 3/16" reinforced steel door with 3 locking points & 1 easy-to-operate door handle.
- 6" steel-reinforced concrete floor saves you even more money! Set your shelter directly on the ground or gravel, so you don't have to pour an expensive concrete pad.
- Over 6' 4" of headroom for your comfort.
- Room for furniture or bedding, pet cages, and emergency supplies.
- Includes motion-sensing, battery powered LED interior lights - no fumbling for a flashlight.
- Engineered & tested to meet FEMA Pub. 320/361 and ICC 500 standards for "near absolute protection" against EF5 tornadoes.
- Anchored on all four corners for additional safety and security.
- 90 exterior paint colors to choose from to compliment your home and landscaping.
- Delivery cost based on your location - request custom pricing for freight and options.
We Promise You'll Be Impressed With Our Quality & Service
"I want to thank your company for excellent service and an outstanding product."
Safe Sheds Customer (2017)
We've been building our concrete tornado shelters since 2002. Safe Sheds shelters have been tested to make sure they meet or exceed FEMA 320/361 engineering standards. And they've been tested by the toughest judge of all - Mother Nature!