Storm Shelter Specifications:
- 8' x 10' steel rebar reinforced concrete (seamless monolithic pour) - minimum 5,000 PSI & 24,000 lbs.;
- 6" thick floor and 4" thick walls and roof;
- Stucco exterior with choice of colors;
- 3/16" thick steel door with 3 locking points;
- 2 automatic LED battery-powered lights;
- Can be installed on bare dirt, gravel, concrete, or asphalt;
- Emergency escape opening, anchors, & FEMA 361 comfort kit (toilet, fire extinguisher, first aid kit);
- Also ideal for hazardous chemical storage, network/server rooms, and secured tool storage.
Highly Adaptable, Very Affordable
This Safe Shed was adapted by a company to become a network server room. Detached from the main building for better fire suppression, tornado-proof, and easily locked for security, they found the Safe Shed to be an affordable and perfect way to secure their company's valuable equipment and information. Read the customer's information via this thread.