"You responded in a real timely manner after I called and spoke with Cheryl. She was very helpful and answered all my questions. Your prices were really close to the local precast, but a much better quality product and a lot better looking as far as having it sitting beside our facility. Looking forward to having this project completed. We really need to get a shelter in place at our outpost. At this time they have nothing." Safety Mgr, Electric Co-Op (2019)
Storm Shelter Specifications:
- 8' x 10' steel rebar reinforced concrete (seamless monolithic pour) - minimum 5,000 PSI & 24,000 lbs.;
- 6" thick floor and 4" thick walls and roof;
- Stucco exterior with choice of colors;
- 3/16" thick steel door with 3 locking points;
- 2 automatic LED battery-powered lights;
- Can be installed on bare dirt, gravel, concrete, or asphalt;
- Emergency escape opening, anchors, & FEMA 361 comfort kit (toilet, fire extinguisher, first aid kit);
- Also ideal for hazardous chemical storage, network/server rooms, and secured tool storage;
- Sealed engineered drawings available upon request.
Highly Adaptable, Very Affordable
This Safe Shed was adapted by a company to become a network server room. Detached from the main building for better fire suppression, tornado-proof, and easily locked for security, they found the Safe Shed to be an affordable and perfect way to secure their company's valuable equipment and information. Read the customer's information via this thread.