Family Storm Shelter Prices
Safe Sheds Storm Shelters Meet FEMA 320/361 Specifications
and Are FEMA Grant Compliant
- Steel reinforced concrete storm shelter with 6" thick floor and 4" thick walls and roof;
- Stucco exterior with your choice of 90 paint colors to mix and match;
- 3/16" thick debris-tested steel door with 3 locking points and one easy-to-operate handle;
- LED motion-sensing lights to make entry at night easy and comforting;
- Over 6' 4" of headroom for your comfort;
- Spacious interior so you can add beds, recliners, pet cages, emergency supplies, or shelving;
- Low threshold and wide door for easy entry with mobility scooters, wheelchairs, or walkers;
- Installs quickly with no need for additional concrete pad, saving you money;
- Delivery cost based on your location. Please request custom price quote for details.
Anchoring Your Storm Shelter
Because your Safe Shed includes a steel reinforced 6" concrete floor, you don't have to set your shelter on a concrete pad for anchoring. We recommend anchors at all four corners of the shelter to ensure it won't slide or shift if it's struck with EF5 tornado-thrown debris such as vehicles or buildings. The type of anchor you use depends on the surface you'll set your Safe Shed storm shelter on in your yard.
In-Ground Screw Anchor - $230.00
Driven 4' into the ground on all four corners and then bolted to the shelter, the in-ground screw anchors are used when you set your shelter on grass, dirt, or gravel. The cost includes all four anchors and installation by our delivery driver.
Pre-Fab Angle Anchor - $100.00
If you will set your shelter on a concrete pad or asphalt parking lot, the pre-fab angle anchor is the method of anchorage. Bolted to the shelter at all four corners and then bolted to the concrete or asphalt, the price includes installation by our staff.